The Tenney School Live Distance Learning Program was launched March 23rd, 2020. See below for more details about the Distance Learning plan.
Some particulars about the program:
- Student will meet their teachers on Microsoft Teams. Teams is available from your Tenney School Office 365 Login.
- Some teachers may also use OneDrive as well since it allows teacher & student to see and edit documents simultaneously.
- Where more advantageous, some teachers may conduct some classes using Zoom instead of Teams.
- As a reminder, each student login is first name.last [email protected].
- If a student needs his/her password reset, please email Ms. Brahier or Ms. De La Rosa.
- Teachers will initiate contact with students to begin instruction.
- Ms. De La Rosa will follow-up (text/email) with any students who do not make his/her scheduled class times and should be marked Absent or Tardy.
- Students and teachers will follow their normal school schedule. Let us know if you need a copy of your schedule resent.
- Students will scan or take a picture of their work to submit back to his/her teacher for grading. Work can be emailed or submitted through Teams.
- Teachers will assign tests/exams to be taken at home, and may also use oral exams.